Saturday, November 04, 2006

LOOK FOR THIS CURTSINGER FLYER IN YOUR MAILBOX TODAY & SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS & NEIGHBORS!


































Dear Voter,

Nolensville has seen explosive growth over

the last several years. Along with that gro-
wth comes a multitude of issues which must
be dealt with responsibly and methodically.

Our government has to change to meet

the needs of our town. We need an exper-
ienced and well educated candidate who
recognizes the need for change.
I am that candidate!

I have a proven voting record which no

other candidate can show, and have exper-
ienced all working of this government con-
tinuously for the last three years.

I believe in improving communication with-

in this government and to the citizens which
it serves. This will allow our government to
handle the challenges it faces both now and
in the future.

I have a vision for the town which I have pre-

sented throughout my campaign, and if elect-
ed I will work to carry that vision forward.

This vision includes fiscal responsibility,

family oriented growth and cooperation be-
tween the town, development, and the
county.

Thank you for your consideration and your

vote.

Warmest regards.


Joe Curtsinger

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got it too late to change my vote. Just kidding. I already voted for Dr. C based on his voting record, his knowledge of town government, and his desire to clean up the problems in Nolensville.

If you haven't decided yet, don't let the smoke screens and gossip fool you. Dr. C is da man.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go JOE!

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need curtsinger now!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home