Monday, October 06, 2008

FINALLY ROCKY FORK RD OPENS AT A COST OF 1.4 MILLION $$$'s--WAY OVER THE BUDGET










Despite several contractors and a consulting firm
to help the Mayor stay within the budget it didn't
happen. Not only did they all exceed the budget
they used wrong cement in bridge and the road
was 3 and one-half feet below Nolensville Road.

Unfortunately, the contractors and consulting
firm did not serve the Mayor very well. Why the
Mayor did not fine the contractors and consul-
tants for failure to fulfill their contracts is curious?

Local residents should keep a sharp eye out for
future town projects and how the contracts are
fulfilled.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have lived outside of the town limits of Nolensville for 35 years.
I have watched the total waste of funds by the past and present Mayors.
Also their boards. I cannot vote in town elections. So far town board decisions have not affected me. And I am so glad I don't live inside the town limits.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah right

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home