Sunday, July 11, 2010

What's Not to Like About General Mattis New Commander of Centcom?










How on earth is Obozo going to cope with
a true warrior General? This is going to get
very interesting...especially since he appointed
him?

♦ Speaking to tribal leaders in Iraq: “I come
in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading
with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f— with
me, I’ll kill you all.”

♦ Convincing an Iraqi that the United States
wouldn’t cut and run: “I said I am never going
to leave. I told him I had found a little piece of
property down on the Euphrates River and I
was going to have a retirement home built
there. I did that because I wanted to disabuse
him of any sense that he could wait me out.”

♦ Advice to soldiers and Marines: “Be polite,
be professional, but have a plan to kill every-
body you meet.” Also: “If I were to sum up
what I’ve learned in 35 years of service, it’s
improvise, improvise, improvise.” And: “You
are part of the world’s most feared and trusted
force. Engage your brain before you engage
your weapon.” Similarly: “An untrained or
uneducated Marine .  .  . deployed to the
combat zone is a bigger threat to mission
accomplishment .  .  . than the enemy.”

♦ Psychological counseling: “The first time
you blow someone away is not an insignificant
event.”

And last but not least: “Marines don’t know
how to spell the word -defeat.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous fatmagülün suçu ne said...

thank you

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home